- Acknowledgement on our website and at events
- A table to distribute materials at events
- An ad in the program book and/or yearbook
- Invitation to our annual Founder’s Banquet
For more information, or to give financially to UBCS, please contact 215-536-9200, x114.
Give by Mail: If you prefer to make your gift by check, please make your check payable to Upper Bucks Christian School, and send it to: UBCS, 754 E. Rockhill Road, Sellersville, PA 18960.
Pennsylvania Tax Credit Program (EITC)
The Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC), provide your company with the opportunity to receive a substantial tax credit by making a contribution to Upper Bucks Christian School. A company can receive Pennsylvania state tax credits equal to 75% of its contribution up to a maximum of $750,000 per taxable year. This can be increased to 90% of the contribution, if a company agrees to provide the same amount for two consecutive tax years.
Your support of Upper Bucks Christian School through the EITC program supports our mission to open doors of opportunity for bright and promising students from all backgrounds.
How do I participate/apply?
It is very competitive to apply and receive credits. Be sure to submit your application on July 1st. First come, first served.
It is easy to participate:
- Go to newpa.com
- Click on the Programs & Funding tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on the Apply for Funding box.
- Click on the Single Application for Assistance link.
- Register or log in to complete the application.
Once the State approves the request, the contribution must be made directly to Upper Bucks Christian School within 60 days. UBCS will send you a formal acknowledgement letter for your files.
Who is eligible?
Businesses authorized to do business in Pennsylvania who are subject to one or more of the following taxes are eligible to apply:
- Personal Income Tax
- Capital Stock/Foreign Franchise Tax
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Bank Shares Tax
- Title Insurance & Trust Company Shares Tax
- Insurance Premium Tax (excluding surplus lines, unauthorized, domestic/foreign marine)
- Mutual Thrift Tax
- Malt Beverage Tax
- Retaliatory Fees under section 212 of the Insurance Company Law of 1921
What is the business application timeline?
On May 15, businesses who fulfilled their two-year commitment can reapply to renew their two-year commitment. Businesses in the middle of their two-year commitment can renew for a second year.
On July 1, all other businesses can apply.
What happens after I apply?
The Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) will send an approval letter to businesses that have been awarded tax credits.
The business then has 60 days to send its philanthropic contribution to Upper Bucks Christian School.
UBCS will issue a gift acknowledgement receipt which the business must send to the DCED writing 90 days of the original approval letter.
After sharing this written acknowledgement with the DCED, the business will receive the amount of tax credits outlined in the original approval letter from the DCED.