We are thrilled that you are seeking enrollment at UBCS! After contacting the school office, the next few steps will help us ensure your enrollment request is processed as soon as possible.
- Schedule a tour with our administrator. This is a great way to acquaint yourself with us and the campus. Bring the family if you can!
- Complete and return an application. Please include a phone number and email that we can reach you at most directly. Please look over our statement of faith – we want to confirm that our beliefs and values align – and download our application. Both are available below. We ask that a copy of your child’s most recent report card/progress report or the previous year’s achievement testing results be sent in with the application.
- After the application is submitted, a family interview with the administrator will take place. Following this meeting, student acceptance will be confirmed and parents will sign a release of records form so that we can begin the transfer of records. If you’ve already met with the administrator for a tour, we typically do not require a second meeting or interview, unless you specifically request this or would like to follow up on anything.
- After confirmation of acceptance, our school nurse will confirm health records and immunizations are complete and up-to-date. You will also need to provide proof of birth for those entering school for the first time. This is a state requirement to verify name, birth date, and age.
- Students entering school for the first time (Kindergarten, 1st Grade, or home-school) may be contacted by the school office to arrange a placement evaluation as needed. All Kindergarten applicants are required to take a placement test prior to acceptance.
- Before beginning school, the application fee must be paid and a payment plan in place. Our Finance Secretary will contact you after the application fee has been paid to set up an account using our FACTS Management system.